Private Yoga Sessions
Why Private Sessions?
If you are having trouble getting started with a yoga practice or making time for class, maybe personalized private yoga sessions are the answer to helping you get started.
You learn proper alignment. Everyone learns differently. In a private lesson, you’ll learn in a way that suits the way your brain works. Proper alignment is key to building strength and flexibility without injuries.
You learn how to work with the breath. In yoga, breathing is the key to fueling your muscles as well as generating that sense of overall calm that comes with practice.
You learn how to modify poses with and without props. Find out how to support your body by learning modifications tailored to fit your needs.
You learn how to work with injuries or health concerns. Sometimes people come to a private because they are injured or working with a physical challenge that is either temporary or permanent.
You can learn challenging poses with one-on-one support. A private lesson can give you the support you need as well as that initial boost of confidence to take the next step towards more advanced poses.
Book Your Session Now
- Intro Offer – 30 Minute Online Consult $30
- 30 Minute Online Lesson $45
- 45 Minute Online Lesson $75
- 60 Minute Online Lesson $90
- 90 Minute Online Lesson $130
- 60 Minute Online Semi- Private $110
- 90 Minute Online Semi Private $160
- 60 Minute In Studio Lesson $100
- 90 Minute In Studio Lesson $140
- 120 Minute In Studio Lesson $195
- 60 Minute In Studio Semi- Private $125
- 90 Minute In Studio Semi Private $175
- Padma(Lotus)30 $170 – Four 30 Minute Online Lessons to be used within 9 months
- Padma(Lotus)45 $280 – Four 45 Minute Online Lessons to be used within 9 months
- Padma(Lotus)60 $ 340 – Four 60 Minute Online Lessons to be used within 9 months
- Padma(Lotus)45 $300 – Four 45 Minute In Studio Lessons to be used within 9 months
- Padma(Lotus)60 $ 380 – Four 60 Minute In Studio Lessons to be used within 9 months