As a small business we need appreciate your help in adhering to this policy. It enables us to remain financially viable and serve our community.
By registering for an in-studio event, you acknowledge that:
– We cannot provide refunds for cancellations less than 48 hours in advance (unless you suspect exposure to COVID-19; see below)
– You have submitted proof that you are fully vaccinated. If you have been boosted and have not sent a photo or scan of your updated vaccination card, please email it to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
– You will abide by all safety protocols for the prevention of the spread of COVID-19. You should wear a mask in the Arts & Industries building and into the entrance of the studio – you can remove it when you enter the practice space.
– You have not traveled outside of the country in past few weeks or had exposure to COVID-19 to the best of your knowledge.
– At this time, you are not experiencing any COVID symptoms that may jeopardize the health of the other students.
– In the event that you suspect exposure or experience symptoms, you must contact the studio and opt out of the in-person session. You can then attend online or receive an account credit to use for a class at another time.
**If you end up needing to cancel your attendance, please email us immediately. There is usually a waitlist for In-Studio events and we’d like to be able to invite students from the list if possible.
Please note that switching from in-person to online is subject to the same cancellation policy. You cannot just switch to online with less than 48 hours notice. If you need to switch in less than 48 hours, you will be charged a cancellation fee for the in-studio spot.
Online events are subject to the same 48 hour policy. We appreciate notice and in some cases will be able to fulfill your request for the video of the class.